Overview – Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney
Buffalo, NY Criminal Attorneys at the Law Office of Thomas Trbovich
Serving Clients in the Western New York and Rochester Area
Clients look to the Law Offices of Thomas Trbovich for skills in effective defense and the ability to achieve favorable outcomes.
Mr. Trbovich served as a former assistant district attorney, which lends to the firm’s experience and credibility as criminal defense lawyers and enables us to bring an added dimension to our work. Whether representing clients in felonies, misdemeanors, or appellate DWI cases or other criminal allegations, our approach is thorough, aggressive and results-oriented. Consequently, we offer excellent professional representation in all DWI cases and have a proven track record of prevailing in our litigation.
DWI charges in New York State are criminal offenses that are taken seriously by local courts. You face stiff DWI penalties such as loss of your driver’s license and possible imprisonment. Case preparation can never begin too early, which is why it is extremely important to contact our firm immediately. Our Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney provide clients with personalized attention, and we are accessible evenings and weekends as needed.
Why Our Firm Can Make a Difference in DWI Cases
Personable Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney who have established trust and rapport with judges and prosecutors can often bring about an understanding that a good person with an otherwise bright future has simply made a mistake. A DWI can be a mistake of magnitude, but many times a person can earn a break. Our DWI lawyers at the Law Offices of Thomas Trbovich strive to distinguish our clients, presenting their positive attributes in such a way that judges or prosecutors may be inclined to work with us. Our credibility is built on the fact that we are ethical and genuine, and most importantly, extremely knowledgeable in the area of DWI laws. In addition to our legal skills and extensive knowledge of the law, our working relationships with court officials and compassion for our clients often work in your favor and are what set us apart from other law firms.
Areas Handled by Our Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorneys
- DWI felonies, misdemeanors and appeals
- Search and Seizure, illegal traffic stops
- All traffic matters, suspensions, revocations
- DMV hearings, fatality hearings, etc.
- Commercial licenses and related matters
- Blood alcohol test suppression (this includes breath test)
- We are equipped to handle all criminal hearing, motion practice, trial and appellate work.
- 2007 Business First Who’s Who Honoree
- Trained by NY State Prosecution School in Albany for the prosecution of drug and alcohol crime
- Approximately five years in the Erie County District Attorney’s Office
- Trained with drug court judge from across the country
- Trained in the prosecution and defense of DWIs
- Trained in DWI appeals
- Argued DWI cases before the Appellate Court of Appeals
- Current on new DWI laws
- Extensive knowledge of DWI laws and consequences beyond the court
- Proven track record of success including dismissal and reduced charges
- Tried/negotiated thousands of criminal cases
Extensive DWI/Criminal Defense Experience
When you need legal help, we’re available 24/7 to take your call. We offer a no obligation, free consultation to discuss your case.Contact us today at (716) 634-4747.